Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last colour challenge for 2014

Hello my friends,
Tuesday morning.. colour challenge at The Outlawz and only one more day of 2014 left. So not much time to do the things that need to be done this year...but I am sure much of it can be carried over for the next year.

I say goodbye to this year with mixed feelings...there were some highs..our lovely holiday in NZ, our Netherlands family visiting and spending time with the family,  moving to our lovely new home after 49 years, and then some really big lows..the sudden death of my BIL while in NZ, the packing up of our home, and various other issues.... but life is about moving on and we welcome this brand spanking new year and look forward to filling the pages with lots of interesting events.

Onto this week's challenge at The Outlawz. This is my card.





I decided on no image to colour this week, but to play with my new Marianne design teddy die.
I also used a MD die for the frame, which I cut with textured cardstock and then sanded the embossing slightly to reveal the second colour.

A ribbon bow

Sentiment is computer generated, cut with a label die and attached to the ribbon with brads.

I used the diagonal row, top right to bottom left and the twist is to use diecuts.
            





I almost forgot to tell you what the challenge is:                       Play tic-tac-toe. Use any of the rows and if a word falls in that row, then use that for your twist.

I do hope you will come and join in the fun for this last challenge of the year.
The DT have made some gorgeous cards for inspiration.


I am entering some challenges:
Card Mania challenge #63...Anything goes
Craft-Dee Bowz...Anything goes
Eureka Stamps challenge #121...Something old..something new (old is the textured cardstock..new my teddie die)
My Creative Moments #2...New somethings...my new teddiebear dies.
Robyn's Fetish challenge #244...Anything goes
That Craft Place...Anything goes

That's it from me for this year. I wish you all the best for a wonderful 2015. May it be filled with everything that is good.

Take care, have fun and see you next year.
Love Ursula


8 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Wonderful card Ursula! Love your use of dies and fabulous colors!
Thanks so much for linking up in my "New Somethings" Monday Morning challenge!
Wishing you all the best in 2015!

Teresa Arsenault said...

A darling card with a that lovely frame and super cute bear. Your bow is stunning.

Happy New Year,
Teresa

Vicki said...

Super cute monochromatic card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

you are right dear Ursula, ups and downs! but that is life...wishing you a fantastic 2015, with ups and downs otherwise we will be not able to appreciate things under a good eye. lots of hugs
from california usa, thanks for all your support through the 2014,best wishes
and warm hugs from the USA
bibiana

cass said...

Wonderful card,thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week, Happy New year.

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a sweet card! Love all the pink with the teddy bear! Thank you for sharing with us at Eureka! Stamps.

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Old/New Challenge.
Karal DT

scrapfantazje said...

Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and good luck!
Marzena DT