Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A new colour challenge

Good afternoon friends,
I am a little late in the day posting this, but I had a class this morning and was a bit rushed before going out.  First of all I would love to welcome all my new followers who joined during our World Cardmaking day blog hop. I hope you enjoyed the hop and will come back and visit often. I love hearing from you.Thank you all for the lovely comments made , and a winner will be announced on Thursday.

Today being Tuesday, it is the regular colour challenge at The Outlawz. I had the privilege  of choosing this week's inspirational photo and colour palette with the October Opulence  twist...something to do with travel.  The lovely photo is a sunset scene in Botswana, and I figured the only way to get to see it is to travel......

Our sponsor for this month is  Guylous's Inimitability with the winner  receiving a 10$ gift certificate.

Now on to my card. The background paper was from a pad of Papermania..bookprint. The car is a diecut with a Marianne design die. The ticket was a freebie from Marion a long time ago. A button and brads finished it off.

 
Will enter the following challenges
Crafty Bloggers Network #4...Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #4..Anything goes
The squirrel and the Fox #28...Things with wheels

OK friends that's me done here for today, will be back tomorrow. Take care and have fun.
Love
Ursula

6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very cool card, Ursula.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

A definite winner in my book! I love anything to do with cars and travel :)

Riet said...

Prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, lovely wheels, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Karen said...

Hello Sweetie!

I'm wearing my other DT hat today.. smiles.

Love love love your card hun! A brilliant guy card for sure!!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Things With Wheels Challenge.

Hugs,
Krafty Karen - DT.xx

Ger said...

Fabulous card love the car. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Geraldine M
CBN DT