Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Colour challenge atThe Outlawz

Good morning friends,
Today being Tuesday there is another  colour challenge at The Outlawz.
The colour palette and inspirational photo were chosen by Roxann.





Our sponsor for the month  is http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/ > Inky Impressions
who will give the winner 3 digis .



I found this colour palette quite a challenge, as these are not colours I would normally use, so didn't really have much in my stash, but did find these 2 pieces of paper that matched the challenge....Now what to do with them...so this is what I came up with.

 
I used  folders in the CB to emboss both the grey and yellow cardstock, and cut the yellow out with a nextability. Stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a smaller die.
The flourish doily is a Memory Box die and layered it with a flower also cut with dies. Some bling and pearls finished it off.
 
I will enter this in the following challenbges:
Lollipop Crafts challenge #90...Break out your punches..2 different punches or dies
Make it Monday...Anything goes
Paper Playtime #84...Diecuts/punches plus a sentiment
That Craft Place...Bling it on
The squirrel and the fox...Anything goes
 
Hope you all have a good week, see you tomorrow with another DT card. Have fun, but take care.
 
Love Ursula

11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the embossing that you used - very elegant! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Gingerloft Challenge.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. Love the gems.. those flowers are gorgeous too! Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. I hope to see you again next week!

- Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Crafting Vicky said...

wow what a wonderful sentiment and so well showcased! Great card.

Don’t forget to had GDT after your name if you want to be a Guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Shannon83k said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ursula, you did a spectacular job on this challenge. Your colors are perfect and that flower is stunning.
I also saw this on Make It Monday. Good luck in the draw.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Safdar Ali said...

What a beautiful card. So gorgeous design. I have worked for the Plastic cards printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this.

Tami said...

Thank you for playing at Gingerloft!! This is very beautiful. I am looking for new DT members if interested feel free to e-mail me at alyssasmom98@aol.com

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous creation. Love the beautiful embossed background and delightful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love this color combo.



I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

Pumpy said...

Love it Ursula.

Trudie said...

beautiful card using such unusual colours. You really did a great job. Thank you for joining us at TCP xx Trudie xx