Saturday, November 19, 2011

Freebie challenge

Good morning friends,
Happy Saturday and  I hope you get to have a great weekend. Over at The Outlaws there is a new Creative Freebie challenge. Anne & Sandi have offered images to use and enter in the challenge. If you enter at least one you get to play again. I had hoped to do a couple but only managed this one. You should go an pay them a visit, because the images are amazing....these ladies sure can draw..
This is my entry.
Paper...white cardstock, DP ..Papermania..Silent Night.
Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Image..by Anne Easton...The Outlawz..Creative Freebie challenge, coloured with distress inkpads.
Finished off with 3 pears.

Hopefully I will have more time for he next part of this challenge...I do love their images.
Have a great weekend and see you soon.
Take care.

Edit Note: I only posted this today Sunday, as blogger was being very difficult yesterday and I couldn't get this up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card Ursula. Your colouring of the image is perfect and I love the embossed layer. Enjoy your week.
Amelia x

Riet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Monica said...

SO pretty, Ursula, love the embossing. And the image and papers are wonderful. Sorry that blogger was not behaving.

xxx Monica

Ina G said...

First of all a big thank you for checking my newly made blog. It is so appreciated that you took the time to do so and leaving a lovely comment.
Now on to your card. This is a really beautiful card. Will be checking your blog further.