Monday, July 18, 2011

Joy fold

Hi friends, The start of a new week, hope it wil be a good one for all.
Today we have the actual birthday of my MIL, which I posted about yesterday. 99 years and still going strong. Had a lovely morning tea at the Care home, with a few family and friends. Lots of telephone calls from all over the world. Yesterday was a family celebration and a wonderful day with even the weather being lovely and warm
Thanks you to so many of my blogging friends from all over the world who sent her good wishes. She just couldn't understand that so many people new about her and were interested in her and she doesn't even know them, but thanked everyone for their messages.

Now for today's card. Talk about sneaking in the back door. This Joy fold card was made for the Tuesday colour challenge at The Outlawz calling for colours of orange, oatmeal and green with a gold embelishment.






I am also entering it in the following challenges:
Delightful challenges..... Fancyfold card.
Crazy4challenges ...... Joyfold card
Craft your days away .... Fancy fold
Here's what I used.
Paper: Light colour craft card, green bazzill, which I put through the cuttlebug.
DP from a local company..Fabscraps ....coastal sunrise
Image.. Hereo arts, coloured with distress ink pads, cut out with a nestability and the edges coloured with distress ink pad. On the inside of the card I left one side with out DP and I stamped the image with spiced marmalade distress ink pad.
Finished off with 3 gold brads, for the gold embelishment.
Hope to be back tomorrow with a card for the last week of Stamp camp.
Warm wishes.

8 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Inspiration! Inspiration! Inspiration! I know I will always get plenty when I visit your site. Lovely job!

Petra said...

Love your colour combo Ursula, and I think that cuttlbug embossing folder may just be one of my favourites :)

Birdie said...

Cool card!

Riet said...

Prachtige kaart Ursula,mooie stempel en papier.

Liefs Riet.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, love the colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Beautiful fold card.;) Thanks for joining DC.

hugs, Rosalien

Monica said...

Such an unusual colour combo and such a nice card.

xxx Monica

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx