Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prick and stitch...what fun.


Good morning friends,
I am starting to get into a normal routine, and over the jet lag and the holiday feeling. Have started making cards and a few are in the post, so they will be shown when they have reached their destination. Will get to do some challenges now. I did however make one card while on holiday. I took with me some prick and stitch patterns to do, as somehow at home I don't get round to doing that many and I was able to make a complete card, with some freebies out of a magazine. I wanted a thank you card for a friend. So here it is.
Well the weekend is almost here, and with that our first week back at home, with really cold weather arriving as well. I guess it is now really into winter woolies. Will be back soon.

4 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card ursula I love the stitching and the flowers are great
hugs Lia

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Ursula. Love this style. Welcome home, nice having you back in blogland again. Hugs Sharon x

mudmaven said...

This is lovely Ursula. I love that flower. ~chris

Amanda said...

Wow! What a beautiful P&S 3D card! It is really pretty. Welcome back and thanks for popping in on my blog!
Keep warm!