Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flip Book







Happy Sunday friends. A lovely not too hot late summer's day here by us. Last month I took part in a flip book swap. I really had no idea what to put together, but eventually came up with this, after searching lots of sites for books.
I made the base of the book out of 1 sheet of 30cm x 30cm cardstock. I then decorated each page with DP papers, some plain card, first putting it through the cuttlebug. Punched out dies, flowers, and added sentiments from various stamps. Some charms were added, pearls, beads,butterflies. etc.

I will show some more pages on another day,
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend, and have a great week ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stunning project, Ursula. Can't wait to see the other pages.
Hugs and have a wonderful week,
Amelia X

Riet said...

Wowwwwww Ursula,wat heb je dit prachtig gemaakt.

Liefs Riet.