Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year greetings



Hi, and good New Year's eve morning to everyone. Kinda sounds a bit crazy....... but it is morning here and it is new year's eve. Firstly a big welcome to new friends that have joined my blog. Great to have you around.
Well it has finally arrived.... the end of this year. This was my first year blogging and I have made such wonderful friends all over the world. It has been an amazing experience to be part of so many people's lives.
Our family have had a wonderful year, with so many new things happening. New homes, careers, events, achievements and I am truly thankful that Robert and I have been able to be part of all that has happened in their lives all over the world.
My card today is my New Year's wish to you all. The message on the inside(click on the star to read it) is truly my wish to each and everyone who visits here and may you all experience great peace and happiness in 2011.
Almost forgot to say that this card was made using the sketch from Sketch challenge on PCP. The first time I have entered this challenge.
I hear we are in for lots of rain this New Years weekend and I hope wherever you are that you can enjoy time together with family or friends, take care and be safe if you are travelling.
Bye for now.... see you all next year.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe it's been a year already Ursula. It just seemed like the other day when you were thinking about starting a blog... I am so pleased you did. See what fun it is! Happy New Year to you and thanks for all your visits and sweet comments. I am so pleased to have met you via cyberspace and RSA. Hugs Sharon x

Tertia said...

I am so glad to hear that 2010 was a good one for somebody, around here we are all very glad its over. It ended on a high note for me though with my two new grandbabies, so its not all bad I suppose.
Wishing you and yours more great times than you can handle this year and wishing enough rain in the right areas for our beautiful country.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

great cards dear Ursula
they are very festive
happy new year
Claudia