Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas card


Hello to my friends in blogland.Happy Friday (almost Saturday), the weekend is here and all is well, I hope. At last I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as work and orders are concerned. I was able to spend a short while today and made some cards. If there is one lesson I have learnt and will try and do so in the new year, is to make a note of anything I download, or see, as I cannot give credit some of the time.
This card was a very quick one. I used paper that I printed a while back, so need to go and have a look and see where it came from. Matted that onto red cardstock.
I then cut 4 squares from red glimmer cardstock with my nestabilites and cut the letters with my cuttlebug alphabet dies. In the bottom corner, not sure that it shows up too well, is a cuttlebugged snowlfake layered, and glittered with a sparkly centre. It looks quite nice in reality.
Well we have had a week of rainy weather. From Wednesday morning to Thursday we had 100mm + of rain. At 8am I saw the raingauge overflowing, so not actually sure how much rain fell in that 24hr period. Thankfully the sun shone brightly today and we were able to dry out all our moulds etc. It was a lovely summers day. Well that's enough chatter from me, time is marching on and I have more cards to make. Warm wishes and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Tertia said...

Love your card.
How great is the rain? My flowerbeds are saturated. Not complaining though as long as the dams get fuller.

Sharon said...

Your Christmas card is absolutely stunning. One of those classi one's. Love it! Send some rain our way please, so that we can have some relief from the heat. ;)

Ribbon Girl said...

your NOEL card is beautiful - sorry about the rain you're having - we've got minus 7C at the moment with snow and more forecast - looks like we'll be having a white Christmas! Mary